Get motivated, get involved, and together we can Rebuild the Dream! Learn more about the movement at http://www.rebuildthedream.com/
June 26, 2011
Rebuild the Dream!
About Painfully. Slow. Progress.
I am a secular humanist, an independent progressive, and a law student currently earning both my J.D. and LL.M. in democratic governance and the rule of law. More importantly, I consider myself to be a student of anything and everything. I started this blog in hopes of generating an in-depth and practical discussion of American politics, culture, religion, and law. Hopefully it will serve to get people really thinking, including me. View all posts by Painfully. Slow. Progress.
This entry was posted on Sunday, June 26th, 2011 at 6:20 pm and tagged with government, grassroots, movement, politics, Rebuild the Dream and posted in Activism. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Tagsactivism air strikes amendment anti-immigration atheism bank robbery bankruptcy belief benefits bill of rights children church civilian casualties civil rights congress conservative constitution Debt debt ceiling democracy dictatorship disability disenfranchisement economics economy establishment clause farmers first amendment franchise freedom of religion free market future Georgia government grassroots health care health insurance humanism immigration insurance industry law lazy thinking legislature Libya loophole Medicare Monsanto Nanny State Obama obamacare Ohio politics poor propaganda Rebuild the Dream reform religion representation republican Republicans responsibility scheme secularism security seniors separation social democracy state suffrage Supreme Court taxes vote war War Powers Act welfare
- Oh shit, just had an #earthquake 5 years ago
- RT @ariannahuff: John Cassidy: So Washington works after all? Not exactly. nyr.kr/qphJNV 5 years ago
- RT @AnonymousIRC: U.S. Gov't & Law enforcement: Your approach to stop us is fail. Figure out a better way and we may be able to save thi ... 5 years ago
- #arentyoutiredof Republican leaders blackmailing the system by stalling things to the 11th hour? Our democracy is being held hostage! 5 years ago
- RT @AnonyOps: Activism is putting a flower in the barrel of a gun. Find your flower and affect change. 5 years ago
Browse by Month
Browse by Topic